How Human I Find Myself

 My wife a bought a 50 lb sack of bird seed   and it was in the back of the car. I had the opportunity so I went outside and opened the trunk, and without thinking, put the bag of seed on my shoulder and walked  in the house and right up the stairs.  It wasn't  until I was putting the seed in the storage container  that I realized what I had done.  Without thinking, I just assumed and walked up the stairs with a bag of feed on my shoulder - the same stairs that. Not many days ago,  empty-handed it was a struggle on an injured knee one  step at a time,   just  get up those stairs.  Amazing how quickly I can start taking God's healing, God's blessing for granted so quickly.  How human I find myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Hundred Years Old

Step Up to the Privilege

I Have Jesus Even When I'm Invisible