Moving Next Door

 God seemed like He lived across the country but now He seems to live next door.  I love the closeness.  But I know that  a large part of the vivid nature of the closeness is because of the former distance.  This is good - very, very good. So, good in fact that I don't seem to be able or have to pray like I used to.  The relationship is ongoing.  It is present in the moment.  I guess this the "praying without ceasing," talked about in the Bible.

I had a good run in the rain and I was getting closer  but the difficulty I had with a nonbeliever ( previous post) took coming closer to high resolution.  The distance between here and heaven has closed as well.  Heaven is just a few steps next door.  It feels so liberating.  I am so grateful for the small pinch of heaven I've been blessed with to carry me through the tough times that will surely come before I move next door. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Hundred Years Old

Step Up to the Privilege

I Have Jesus Even When I'm Invisible