Thanking God for the Mountains

 It's been a challenging last few weeks. The rains, the storms, the floods. We had a pond on our road to cross to get out to the main road. I have caught big fish in shallower water in my time. The rest of that road was somewhere between bad and awful. We didn't go out much. If we did we had to take the chainsaw to cut the limbs that fell across our road. A tree fell across our house and uprooted our gray water line, then our AC went out, and then our well went out. I took a nice bath in my pond this morning.

However, good people were in place, praise God. The tree folks came out quickly and got the tree off my roof. The roofing folks came out and did the roof. The AC repair was done speedily and today, yes on a Sunday afternoon, the well person came out and restored my well.

If all these things had not happened, I would not have realized how blessed I am to have these good people in my life. I am so grateful. "I thank God for the mountains. I thank God for the valleys. I thank God for the times He's brought me through. For if I'd never had a problem, I wouldn't know that God could solve them."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Hundred Years Old