Living for Jesus/Safe in His Arms

 

I am too old and impatient to live my remaining days in Laodician moments (Ref 3:14-16)  I will be 81 soon and I am either going to live for Jesus or be dead cold in the grave …I don’t have time or energy for a lukewarm faith.  If this an older life is HO-Hum station, then I am not getting off here.  Speed on down the tracks; wreck, crash, or burn, but live out life living for Jesus. 


I wrote the below while waiting for the cardiologist to come in the room and tell me how my tests came out. 



Safe in His Arms

 

Hold me, Jesus.

Well, I’m safe in his arms. I’m safe in His arms.

Though the winds  howl and  blow,

I’ll  trust, and I’ll know

That I’m safe in His arms


When  storm winds are blowing, I'll rest in the knowing

When there seems no relief, I'll  rest in belief

There peace to the last breath,  because He conquered death

Yes, I’m safe in His arms.

Hold me Jesus


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Hundred Years Old